Konjac Wave Body Sponge - Pink Clay
Ideal for Soothing the Skin.
It will be sent 'Packaging free' - we will send just the sponge with the care leaflet in our Glassine Bags which are manufactured in the UK with 100% PEFC certified paper, biodegradable and 100 % recyclable.
The pink clay bath and shower Konjac Sponge has been created for sensitive and dehydrated bodies. Pure Konjac plant fibre has been mixed with pink French clay to help those suffering from weather-stressed complexions. Whether the skin has been exposed to harsh sun or central heating, pink clay helps soften and condition without causing any irritation.
Ergonomically designed with six waves, this Konjac Sponge is great for use in the shower or bath. Consider this a hygienic and skin-friendly alternative to the basic flannel or mesh bath puff.
Pink clay is a blend of red and white clay and is the mildest of all the French clays. Naturally mineral rich in iron oxide and silica, French Pink Clay has a softening effect on hard, rough skin and is said to improve circulation and help repair connective tissue.
- Ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin
- Contains micro molecules of French Pink Clay
- Helps balances the pH value of the skin
- Boosts blood circulation
- ‘6 Wave’ design is perfect for use in shower or bath
- Gentle but deep exfoliation
- pH balancing
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free
- 100% colouring & additive-free
- Suitable for eczema & psoriasis sufferers
- Perfect for exfoliating prior to application of fake tan
- Size: approx. 7.5 x 13.5 x 3 cm